Brand repositioning is when a company changes a brand's status in the marketplace. It enables companies to change the way customers associate with their brands and products, helping brands to compete more effectively through distinction.
- 01 - Research - Analysis Study the foundational values Research competitors and market opportunities Research the purpose of brand repositioning
- 02 - Proposed brand strategy Building mission and brand vision Building the core value system Individualize / personalize your brand Building brand structure
- 03 - Proposed implementation Building core identity Build a complete brand identity
- 04 - Proposed brand communication Develop a communication strategy based on the analyzed values to reach the target customers.
- 01 - Sales growth Whether customers, investors or potential owners, everyone buys by brand. The more your brand appears in the market, the easier it is for people to choose to buy your product or service. We often buy products and services of brands we love, understand and trust.
- 02 - Different from competitors Branding is the process of establishing, promoting and maintaining the image of a business in the entire operation process. Building a different and strong brand right from the beginning is a prerequisite for building a brand identity, helping businesses outperform competitors in the same field and creating competitive advantages in the market.
- 03 - Improve the reputation of the brand A strong and famous brand not only creates sympathy and enhances credibility with customers but also creates a separate foothold in the market. If your brand is trustworthy, you will get better returns by values other than the real value of the products and services your customers are willing to pay for.
Start creating projects with Brandast !
Brandast ignites passion and enthusiasm for beautiful designs. We proudly promote your brand’s story, create a professional brand and capture the hearts and minds of your customers.
- 01 - Brand Identity Design
- 02 - Brand Strategy
- 03 - Communication
- 04 - Training