Brand extension is the use of an established name for a new product or new product category. Successful brand extensions allow companies to diversify their offerings, increase market share, and boost profits.
- 01 - Research - Analysis Study the foundational values Research competitors and market opportunities Analyze the purpose of brand expansion
- 02 - Proposed brand strategy Building mission and brand vision Building the core value system Individualize / personalize your brand Building brand structure
- 03 - Proposed implementation Building core identity Build a complete brand identity
- 04 - Proposed brand communication Develop the right communication strategy to help the brand be controlled after expansion.
- 01 - Different from competitors Strategic branding is different and strong from the beginning is a prerequisite to build brand identity, help businesses outperform competitors in the same field and create competitive advantages in the market.
- 02 - Increase brand awareness The more the business is conscious and focused on building a consistent, professional brand, the more customers pay attention and pay attention to them. And once getting the recognition of customers, the brand value of the business will be larger and much more competitive.
- 03 - Improve the reputation of the brand A strong and famous brand not only creates sympathy and enhances credibility with customers but also creates a separate foothold in the market.
Start creating projects with Brandast !
Brandast ignites passion and enthusiasm for beautiful designs. We proudly promote your brand’s story, create a professional brand and capture the hearts and minds of your customers.
- 01 - Brand Identity Design
- 02 - Brand Strategy
- 03 - Communication
- 04 - Training